CA CCW QUALIFICATION ONLY for CCW Modification to an existing CA CCW Permit
SACRAMENTO, SAN JOAQUIN, EL DORADO, and YOLO Counties, CITIES of WEST SACRAMENTO and RIPON
Location: The qualification will be at The Gun Range in North Highlands (3479 Orange Grove Ave)
NOTE: If you have never used the Gun Range facility to shoot, you must register on the terminals at the entrance before you can shoot your qualification - arrive a little early to get this part done.
Online Registration is REQUIRED as seating is limited.
- Range - Shooting qualification / live firing
- Paperwork - Forms and Certificates
- Range fee for qualification
Students Must Bring:
- Current CCW Permit
- Eye and Ear Protection
- All firearms that will be listed on the CCW permit for range qualification (currently this is limited to three handguns in Sacramento, San Joaquin, Yolo Counties, and City of West Sacramento and five for the city of Ripon. El Dorado County does not limit the number of guns but if you have more than three, then please call us before you sign up for a qualification)
- All ammunition required for qualification - 50 rounds per handgun
- Magazines/speed loaders - Two magazines per semi-auto (Three prefered) and Two speed loaders/ strips per revolver.
Other Course Information
Location: The Gun Range, 3479 Orange Grove Ave, North Highlands (Watt and I-80)
- Minimum Age Requirement: 21 years or older
- No open toed shoes on range
- No loaded guns in the classroom - all guns must be checked by staff before entering classroom
- Recommend no loose or low cut blouses or shirts while shooting
FEE: $45 (covers range fee, certificate and qualification for up to three guns - If you are an El Dorado county resident and qualifying more than three guns, please contact us before signing up for a modification qualification)
Online Registration is REQUIRED as seating is limited